Your brilliant career starts here.
Why does a career at Methodist Health System outshine the others? To start with, we truly value our employees and we show it by offering competitive pay and a generous benefits package, tuition reimbursement for priority positions or jobs that have educational requirements, flex schedules, a matched retirement plan, opportunities for clinical advancement programs, our Live Well, Shine Bright Employee Wellness Program, and much more.
Secondly, we help employees maximize their potential through continuous learning. We train nearly 55 residents a year. We also offer a two-year nursing program, and we’re the only hospital in town to offer an RN Refresher Course, a 16-week online course for nurses returning to the profession after a leave.
Finally, we are passionately committed to quality health care, investing in some of the latest technology and research to deliver it.
- Transplant program for adult liver, kidney, and pancreas
- CareFlite air and ground ambulance founding member and sponsor
- One of Texas' leading teaching and referral centers
- Level II trauma center
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- Accredited Chest Pain Centers with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention)
- Texas Hospital Association’s Award for Excellence in Community Service for our innovative Prostate Cancer Screening and Awareness Program
- Recognized nationally by President George W. Bush and the American Cancer Society
Our clinical specialties, learning environment, friendly work culture, and dedication to quality explain why employees consistently give us high marks in employee surveys, earning us recognition as a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Business Journal nine years in a row. To Methodist employees, we're the health system that shines.
To improve and save lives through compassionate, quality health care.
To be the trusted provider of integrated quality health care in North Texas.
Methodist values reflect our historic commitment to Christian concepts of life and learning.
Servant Heart: compassionately putting others first
Hospitality: offering a welcoming and caring environment
Innovation: courageous creativity and commitment to quality
Noble: unwavering honesty and integrity
Enthusiasm: celebration of individual and team accomplishment
Skillful: dedicated to learning and excellence
View our community report video to learn more about the programs and activities that Methodist actively supports to help improve the health and quality of life of the residents in the North Texas communities we serve.