Patient care technicians, surgical technicians, and obstetric technicians
You’re always there to help. It’s what you do. You assist nurses, physicians, and other clinicians in ways that keep patients happy and keep our whole organization running smoothly.
You handle the details. And doing that really makes a difference. The knowledge and insights you bring to your work matter to us. In fact, it’s the shared knowledge of professionals like you that keeps our clinical teams collaborating so effectively. So by all means let us hear your ideas for innovation and improvements.
We want you to know how important your role is in our efforts to be outstanding caregivers for our patients. Become part of the Methodist Health System team, and you’ll be one more reason we’re proud of every member.
What we’ve achieved:
- Methodist Health System Named a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Business Journal, 14 years straight
- Eleven nurses honored in D Magazine’s 2016 Excellence in Nursing Awards
- Among the nation’s “Most Wired” by Hospitals & Health Networks for achievement in the use of healthcare information technology
- Named one of 150 "Great Places to Work in Healthcare" by Becker's Hospital Review
- No. 1 Healthiest Employer in North Texas 2015 by the Dallas Business Journal