Celebrating the Accomplishments of our Nurses
Dallas – Methodist Dallas Medical Center salutes the following nurses for specialty certifications. Congratulations to all!
- Nurse Practitioner Amanda Skelton, ACNP (Neuro)
- RN – BSN Graduates Amy Bozeman, BSN (Golden Cross) Victor Abarca, BSN (Neuro) Rhonda McGaughey, BSN (L&D) Vanessa Ruiz, BSN (4 OBS)
- Patient Experience Elizabeth Lindert, CPXP
- Wound Care Margaret Isenberg, CCCN
- Emergency Department Jackie Jones, CEN
- Neuro Critical Care Ashley Degroot, CCRN
- Med-Surg Tabitha Kagai, CMSRN (6 ST) Kim Hull, RN-BC (6ST) Brooke Wasick-Navar, RN-BC (4 OBS) LaTasha Drain, RN-BC (4 OBS) Trent Wall, RN-BC (4OBS)
- NICU Jennifer McDougal, RNC-NIC
About Methodist Health System
Guided by the founding principles of life, learning, and compassion, Methodist Health System (Methodist) provides quality, integrated care to improve and save the lives of individuals and families throughout North Texas. Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Methodist Charlton Medical Center, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Methodist Midlothian Health Center, and Methodist Family Health Centers are part of the nonprofit Methodist Health System, which is affiliated by covenant with the North Texas Conference of The United Methodist Church. Additional information is available at www.methodisthealthsystem.org. To see why Methodist Health System is a brilliant choice for your career, join our talent community at Jobs.MethodistHealthSystem.org and connect with us through Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and our blog.